Life in a vacuum sucks
So work hasn't gone too well today...Yesterday I managed to delete a customer's website due to a misunderstanding and we got the website restored, but the emails didnt come back with it. So I call up the people in charge of the backups and ask if we can restore the mailboxes as they were at the last backup and they say no problem... Suppposedly it would only take them an hour. Almost 4 hours later, the customer is calling me every five minutes wondering when their email is going to magically appear and I can't get ahold of anyone to get status....uggh. I could have entered all 45 accounts back in manually in about 30 minutes, but I was trying to be nice and get all the old messages back as well. Can't win for losing.
Called Joe this morning. I've found if I dont talk to him once a day I start getting pissy. I went 3 years without talking to him and now I can't seem to go a day. I'm supposed to take the kids to Kansas City this weekend for my ex-husband's grandma's birthday party, but I think we're going to bail on it. That whole family hasnt done shit for us and I'm not going to put myself deeper in debt just to make them happy. Hopefully I'll be able to go to RenFest next weekend and maybe if I'm lucky, I'll find someone to go with me. Male preferrably, not married. Kinda tallish, nice eyes, good personality and someone who's not going to vote for John Kerry.
Called Joe this morning. I've found if I dont talk to him once a day I start getting pissy. I went 3 years without talking to him and now I can't seem to go a day. I'm supposed to take the kids to Kansas City this weekend for my ex-husband's grandma's birthday party, but I think we're going to bail on it. That whole family hasnt done shit for us and I'm not going to put myself deeper in debt just to make them happy. Hopefully I'll be able to go to RenFest next weekend and maybe if I'm lucky, I'll find someone to go with me. Male preferrably, not married. Kinda tallish, nice eyes, good personality and someone who's not going to vote for John Kerry.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home