Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Is there a difference between sex and love?

I'm in a reflective mood for some strange reason. Has my life really come to this? I've got guys I barely know calling me asking if I'd be interested in "fooling around" a couple times a week. Is this what it's all come to? Nobody wants something that's real...just a booty call twice a week? I'm not even actively looking for a man right now...they're coming to me. But only for sex. Dominic may not have left me with much self respect, but I do have a little left. If I give up on love, I may very well be giving up on any chance of happiness I have left. My children are everything to me, but the thought of spending the rest of my life feeling lonely and unloved doesnt give me much to hang on to. Every day I wake up and go to work. For over 13 hours I dont see my children. We come home and go to bed and do the same thing all over again. I need the money to pay the bills, but my kids need me too. How could I possibly add a man to this? If only that son-of-a-bitch would pay his child support I wouldnt have to work a second job. We would have plenty of money to pay the bills and get food. How can anyone be so selfish with their own kids at stake????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home