"Luke, I lied. Bill Shatner is your real father." -- Darth Vader
It's been a few days since I wrote. Not much is going on around here except housecleaning. I've been pulling stuff out to sell at my garage sale I'm having in a few weeks. I got some more stuff posted on Ebay so hopefully that will get me some extra cash. Sure would be nice to see some child support, but I'm not counting on it. I did get my software and music cd's organized and my bedroom is looking a lot better though! If I keep getting rid of stuff it'll look a lot better. The kids have been pretty good all weekend. I actually got Adam into bed at 8:30 last nite. Gabby and Nic were shortly after that so I went to bed at 10:30....on a Saturday nite. How pathetic is that. I just couldnt keep my eyes open any longer. Maybe I'm anemic or something. No matter how much sleep I get, it never seems to be enough.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home